Welcome

thanks for visiting! As this is my first EVER blog, I think some info on my background is important. My name is Nicole, I am a mother of 2, wife of 9 years and interior designer. My life as a designer has been interesting thus far. I have worked for a large builder (who shall remain nameless ;-) designing model homes as well as an interior designer for Drexel Heritage in Colorado Springs. I have always worked for someone else and am ready to try this thing out on my own. As I find myself currently unemployed (urg) I dont see a better time than now to start the ball rolling on my passion for design. You can expect me to provide tips, tricks, answer questions and share with you the many wonderful design finds I come across. So please please if there is something you are interested in knowing, let me know. and here we go......

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Daily Discovery...

thomas paul




Everything from art, to rugs, stationary, to tote bags to fabric and rugs. I love the designs available here take a look at some of my favorite things.


their pillows run you about 100 dollars for an 18x18 size. these are quality though, the fabric is 100% printed linen, the fill is 95/5 feather/down which makes these heavy duty, full pillows, not like those stuffed with a poly fill insert. Plus they have a reverse image that is completely different, so its like getting 2 pillows in 1. Also, many of these come in several great colors. Like this aqua broderie pillow can also be ordered in beet, grass, lichen, mocha or violet. So pretty in any of the colorways.


 
I also love his tableware, these plates come in tons of cool graphic designs and would look awesome hung on a wall.  Prices range from 12-32 dollars depending on the size of the piece. I love this portland series:



Possibly my favorite item from Thomas Paul are the lighting fixtures. You choose the cover you like best from about 13 different designs and colors for any of the variable shapes and sizes available.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment