Welcome

thanks for visiting! As this is my first EVER blog, I think some info on my background is important. My name is Nicole, I am a mother of 2, wife of 9 years and interior designer. My life as a designer has been interesting thus far. I have worked for a large builder (who shall remain nameless ;-) designing model homes as well as an interior designer for Drexel Heritage in Colorado Springs. I have always worked for someone else and am ready to try this thing out on my own. As I find myself currently unemployed (urg) I dont see a better time than now to start the ball rolling on my passion for design. You can expect me to provide tips, tricks, answer questions and share with you the many wonderful design finds I come across. So please please if there is something you are interested in knowing, let me know. and here we go......

Monday, February 15, 2010

Its Presidents Day..

In honor of presidents day, I thought I would showcase some photos of the white house. This is the most famous house in America! Like a living history museum.  Each time a new first family moves into the home the first lady works with the white house curator and a designer of their choice to add her own special touches to the home; but heres the thing, how personal can the first lady get when the home is so historically important? In honor of the history of the United States, it is important to keep the homes interior in keeping with its historical significance. Take a peak at some of the images of this ultra traditional home.


the green room

Jacquiline Kennedy's dressing room

the queens bedroom


The Lincoln Bedroom


designcorner.blinkr.net
e2adesign.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment